June 27, 2013
NVB are involved with a number of their clients in the drawing up of development plans which enable the various organisations to clearly identify goals for future expansion, refurbishment and modification.
This process typically involves the following:
• Space Audits identifying room utilisation and suitability.
• Site wide departmental collocation.
• Building stock condition surveys.
• Tree surveys.
• Identification of development potential.
• Identification of requirements for improvements in academic facilities.
• Disability Discrimination Act audits and action plans.
All of these elements enable a long term approach to be adopted by the organisation to target existing funds and future fund raising activities.